QUALITY, HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT (QHSE) POLICY
Al Hamra Real Estate Company has implemented Management Systems in accordance with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, and ISO 14001:2015 standards. The company recognizes that excellence in managing Quality, Occupational Health and Safety and Environment is a social responsibility, a positive contribution to sustainable development and also essential to the success of our business. Management at all levels shall ensure the effective implementation of this QHSE Policy within those parts of the business for which we are accountable. At the same time, it is the duty of every employee to work in a safe manner so as not to endanger themselves or their colleagues at work.
In order to ensure that people, health, safety, environment, assets, and the company's reputation are not exposed to unacceptable risk in the course of performing the company's activities, Al Hamra is committed to maintain and continually improve the effectiveness of QHSE through:
* Pursuing the highest standards in QHSE in the Real Estate Industry.
* Ensuring our QHSE Policy is suitable to the purpose and context of the organization and supports its strategic direction, including the nature, scale, and environmental and occupational impacts of its activities, products and services.
* Addressing internal and external issues relevant to our scope of work and following a risk-based approach for our processes.
* Understanding the needs and requirements of all our customers and consistently delivering services that meet or exceed their expectations.
* Inspiring others by passionately delivering innovative solutions that care for our world.
* Meeting compliance obligations; including regulatory, legislative, and contractual requirements while assisting our customers in meeting their QHSE strategies and targets.
* Identifying health, safety, and environmental hazards / aspects arising from our activities and reducing risks and impacts to the lowest practical levels through our comprehensive risk and environmental impact assessment programs.
* Auditing and improving the implemented work practices on a regular basis.
* Providing a quality service while minimizing any adverse effects on health, safety, and the environment.
* Setting and reviewing objectives for the prevention of nonconformities and incidents in order to continually improve the effectiveness of our QHSE Management System and its performance.
* Promoting the protection of the environment and prevention of injuries, ill health, environmental pollution, and the optimal use of natural resources and energy.
* Providing a safe, rewarding and supportive work environment.
* Protecting and caring for the welfare and development of our employees, our customers, and the local communities in which we operate.
* Strictly adhering to professional ethics, acting with the highest integrity and honesty in all our relationships.
* Ensuring consultation and participation of workers, and workers’ representatives in the enhancement and maintenance of our OH&S.
The performance of the QHSE Management System will determine the success of our business, Al Hamra Real Estate Company encourages all employees, business partners, and subcontractors to cooperate in its quality, health, safety, and environmental protection and in achieving its Business Excellence.
SHEIKH FAISAL AHMAD ABDALLAH AL KHALIFAH AL SABAH